Saturday, November 20, 2010

sat, 11/20...day 324

Harry Potter movie night! This year's episode: The Deathly Hallows, Part 1.

(The following is from a thank you note to my friend Kim, who hosts this wonderful event for us lucky friends)

Just updating my 365 blog for last weekend, and reliving the joy of Saturday night. Your Harry Potter movie events are one of the highlights of my year! I love looking forward to them (anticipation is half the fun, right?), and then arriving to chat with my HP-event friends, savor delicious appetitizers, and finally, settle in to those amazingly cushy, comfy seats to enjoy dinner and take in the movie. Just hard to imagine a better time in any way, shape or form.

So thank you again, for dreaming this up and making it happen for all of us. Truly a remarkable and delightful evening. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment