Tuesday, April 28, 2009

[day 119 ... april 29]

UPDATE: At last! A photo of Phoebe (far right) and her family to include on this page. This was taken on the occasion of Phoebe's son Scott's swearing in to the US Air Force in early August. Steve and Beth (Phoebe's sister) came to witness the swearing in as well.
* * *

Today is Phoebe's 60th birthday. Happy birthday to her! I'm breaking with "the rules" to post this without a photo-of-the-day because I don't have any digital photos of her, and my scanner isn't accessible to add an older picture. But when I find something, I'll add a photo here as well.

For now, I just want to say many happy returns, and let her know that I've been thinking of her all day and remembering wonderful things from my teens years when she was my stepmother.

No comments:

Post a Comment