Tuesday, April 28, 2009

[day 113 ... april 23]

Today was observation day for Niall's class. This is his classroom in the Woods Building. Didn't get a chance to have my conference afterwards with Niall's teacher, which is typically how it works, because I had to dash off to a customer visit. But I enjoyed, as always, observing in the class, watching the kids as they work and interact.

Niall sat at a table with several other children working on a paper, then lined up to have Joyce review his work.


Later at meeting, I got to watch him present his sharing. This week we printed out a photo collage he made of recent pictures of the hens and he brought that, along with one of their feathers. Every child shares once a week in Joyce's class, and sometimes it's a bit of a struggle to find something meaningful to share about. But somehow he (or he and I) come up with something.

No comments:

Post a Comment