Saturday, February 14, 2009

[day 43 ... february 12]

Facebook: it's where we live online these days! I love being able to share and see photos, check out what people are up to, send quick notes or comments, and just have a little window into people's lives. Great fun!

Sometimes a kind of "chain letter" goes around where you can create and share a list of things about yourself, like your favorite music or all about your first pregnancy. I don't participate in most of them, but here's one I really enjoyed: 25 Random Things. It's such a kick to read tidbits about other people's lives and likes/dislikes, and to see how different the info is that people decide to share. Being the verbose writer I am, I came up with more than 35 items and had to winnow my list. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment