Wednesday, July 14, 2010

sun, 7/11...day 192

On Friday, someone at work posted a link to half-price tickets for Cirque du Soleil Kooza performance. I so wanted the boys to have a chance to see them, so I seized the moment and bought tickets for the second-to-last performance, today at 1:00.

It was wonderful! Cory got a bit antsy toward the end of the second half, but Tynor, Niall and I had a fabulous time. I think my favorite act was called the Wheel of Death. Two performers spun and jumped and flipped in, on, and over two wheels (actually circles) that revolved around a center point. They made the wheels spin around the axis by walking and running inside the circle bands, and balanced exactly opposite, and with one exactly on top, and so on. Here's a small photo of it:



It was amazing to watch - among many other amazing sights!

No comments:

Post a Comment