Friday, December 18, 2009

[day 352... dec 18]

Cory had this sudden idea of making a "Little School book" over the weekend, so he wanted me to take pictures all around the school to include in his book. I thought we might do it after school today because it's just a half day (until 11:30, actually).

But on second thought, I realized that the boys would be all excited when I picked them up, hungry for lunch, loaded up with things to bring home over break - and that it would be an exceptionally bad time to traipse around campus taking photos of this and that.

So I walked around after dropping Cory off and took pictures of this and that, and we'll see if they're the places and things he had in mind. This was one of the photos: his classroom and the Meadows Extended Day room (on the left next door).

No comments:

Post a Comment