Sunday, May 16, 2010

sat, 5/15...day 135

Today was the Little School Art Festival - one of my favorite school events. And all four of my boys were there! The teachers especially were thrilled to see the older two alums.
It was a gorgeous day, and the only problem was trying to get to all the fun crafts inbetween snagging lunch (pizza and Jamba Juice), viewing the kids' art in the Center Room (amazing, as always!), attending the puppet show (yay Nancy & Stephen!), taking my turn at booth duty, and visiting with everyone along the way!

Oh, and I also had Velcro Boy attached to me most of the time, so that added to the challenge. Niall, on the other hand, took his stack of tickets and I hardly saw him for the next three hours. Bought his own lunch, picked the crafts he wanted to do (I think he just did the cookie-decorating...three times!), played basketball with a random dad, ran around with his friends - had a fine old time.

Here's Cory showing Grandma his face painting: a cool black spider on a web.

No comments:

Post a Comment