Wednesday, January 9, 2013

1/6/13: Downton Abbey returns!

Finally, finally, finally. Season 3 of Downton Abbey aired tonight on PBS. Two full hours! I rarely watch broadcast TV but since we don't have TiVo or any other easy way of recording broadcasts, this one was an exception. Got Cory all tucked into bed, and tea made and channel tracked down (we have bizarre channels with our Basic cable/no settop box arrangement - like 65-275) just in the nick of time for the 9:00 start.

Niall watched with me, though he was not very interested. We usually watch a couple of sitcoms on Netflix before bed (currently one episode each of Frasier and Cheers) but last night we watched a movie from the library (the "Star Trek" movie that came out a few years ago about young Kirk, Spock, McCoy, etc.). So two exceptions in a row! I'm sure he'll be glad to get back to the routine tomorrow night.

For me, I was just delighted to finally get my fix of Downtown Abbey!

No comments:

Post a Comment